Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Absolutely an all time Great One!

Great game! Only wish the songs could be made longer, had to shorten some ideas lol. But, I'm joyfully waiting for a sequel. Perhaps there could be a server made for Punk-o-Matic competitions...rank songs, top songs, etc...Love it all, keept up the great work! Here's one of my first songs (I have a CD-R full with songs now lol) enjoy!

96969666-------------------6-222222262222226-2---2--62---2- ------------6-22222222---9cbcbc---c6--b1---1---1---1---1---1 ---1---1---0---0---0---0---6--b0---0---0---0------b8a8a8aaaa 98--8---8---8-8-8-8-8---8---8-8-8-8-1--81--81--81---98--8-8- 8-8-8-8-8-8--8--

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

Great sequel!

The only bug that really irratated me was if you eat a fish meal, and it replenishes your health...you can't get your life metre and the message that says "Your Life Increased" to get off the middle of the screen...and considering I was only half way through the game (had 4 pics, and one that I still needed was the Blue Fish one X.x) and so not being able to do anything about that being right in the middle of your screen, it made it rather difficult to read some messages and REALLY challenging to fish and play the video games...

Other than that, great sequel, love the improvements..I think the old plain messages with no SFX was better, cause then people don't have to put the game on low quality and ruin all the graphics..plus, you should go back to the old walk away to leave messages, and kill the button idea. Sure you can do both, but having just the one walking away method was better...Keep up the good work!

GundamNT GundamNT

Amazing!!!

If there's anything better than Mobile Suit Gundam, it's being able to customize them! This is very easily The Greatest Dress-up Game ever! Keep up the great work!

P.S. - I found the button. I guess right about which one of the gundams would be the secret one. Too bad you can't customize it though. Maybe next one hehe :)

TehKommunist responds:

"I guess right about which one of the gundams would be the secret one." thats exactly what I wanted. :)

DragRacer DragRacer

LOVE IT!!!

Great game...A few things that I'd love to see updated:

Option where you can choose whether you want SFX On or Off to increase game speed.

Please add Volkswagen, and add these VW cars:

1995 Jetta
1998 Jetta GLX

That's it...Thanks so much ,can't wait to see updates.

skateboard until you die skateboard until you die

Friggin rights!

Deadly man, real deadly!

The only problem with it is that is wasn't a game, you should have said it's a movie. Sound was great, tricks were awesome. You should improve the size of the guy a bit though, but having the gigantic head was part of the humor. Keep up the good work!

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

This friggin owns!

Definitely the greatest game I have ever played that was created with flash. It's one of those few games that you can't get bored playing. Keep up the good work!