A Music Video About Emos A Music Video About Emos

Made me cry one big fat emo tear...

of laughter! friggin hilarious man, you got it on the money! keep up the great work! make fun of emos more!

Forbidden Jutsu 2 Forbidden Jutsu 2

Just plain...GREAT!

I actually liked the first one alot. But the sequel was just marvelous! The fight scenes were amazing. Keep up the good work!

Jounin-Kakashi responds:

PEOPLE......I NEED MORE PEOPLE TO SEE IT!!!! GAHHHH.......the first one did twice as good as this one!......errrrrr

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

Chocolate!!!

I found the chocolate!!! Go me!!! Oh yea, great movie.

Till death do us part Till death do us part

Let your flash be seen!

You ever see those commercials done by the government? Well this could be one of those, seriously! I mean, if anything ever came up like a contest or what not because this movie could be used (maybe not for young children) but for teenagers and young adults, and it could help parents too. This flash movie shows truthfully what family violence, uncontrolled tempers, and even your origional idea (alcoholism) can do and result in. This is something you should take serious. If you were ever able to get this movie aired on TV or something (Street Cents, Messages from the Government of Canada,etc, always have contest to make commercials like these to broadcast) you would probably have no trouble at all with using the song (The broadcastor of your video would pay Deftones the royalties for using their song) Anyways, about the movie itself.
Great graphics
Great music
Great Style
I'm not saying violence is cool, but the way you used violence to show family abuse was great.

Please consider what I've said in this review. It's a great feeling to have your video at the #1 at Newgrounds, think of what it be like to have it on Televison. Keep up the good work!

Mega Happy Flash Battle Mega Happy Flash Battle

Awesome

Definitely will be one of the top 50 greatest of all time! Awesome job! Keep up the good work!

animation test animation test

Deadly!

Okay not bad so far. Deadly grpahics man! Get some characters in quick and add a good story line and it'll be one of the best for sure! Keep up the good work!

The KoRn TV Show The KoRn TV Show

Guess wha? Guess wha guess wha? Funny stuff!

That was real funny! I'm a big fan of KoRn and I loved it! Hope to see some more of those. Keep up the good work!

This is KoRn This is KoRn

Not too bad

I'm a big fan of KoRn, but I still laughed at the funny parts in your movie. Would have been better if it was longer, and a few more jokes, but the details were good. Keep up the good work!

Crono VS Everyone Crono VS Everyone

Sprites rule!

Hey great job with the movie! Crono does own over all! Amazing job with all the sprites! Keep up the good work!

16-Bit VS 8-Bit 16-Bit VS 8-Bit

Too funny!

Oh my god! I couldn't stop laughing! It was great to see all the classic games again! Keep up the good work!